Information pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (‘GDPR’)
The data you provide (first name, last name, tax code and email address) will be processed by Orbital Cultura S.r.l. (hereinafter also ‘Orbital’) – Data Controller, for the management of your donation in support of the initiative chosen by you.
The processing of your personal data by Orbital for this purpose is compulsory and therefore does not require your explicit consent, as Orbital would be unable to provide this service otherwise.
Orbital may also process your contact data with your explicit consent in order to inform you about Orbital’s future initiatives, activities and projects.
The data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee security and confidentiality, and may be carried out using both manual and computerised means.
In order to carry out these activities, Orbital will disclose your personal data to its formally authorised employees, and possibly to external companies that support and collaborate with Orbital in the provision of these services and to the beneficiaries of the initiative. These entities will act as data processors appointed by Orbital or as independent data controllers.
Your data will not be transferred abroad and will not be disseminated and/or published. They will be stored by Orbital for the time necessary to provide the activities covered by the initiative and to comply with its legal obligations.
You may exercise your rights under Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 679/2016 at any time, including: access to data, correction and updating, obtain the cancellation, restriction or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and data portability. You may also make any complaints to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
The Data Controller is Orbital Cultura S.r.l. with registered office in Florence, Via Petrocchi No. 24. The Data Protection Officer, who may be contacted for any request, can be reached by writing to the following email address: DPO@nexi.it.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited send to the user’s browser, where they are stored and then transmitted to the same sites the next time the user visits. In this way the website or server recognises the browser and remembers the preferences expressed by the user, together with other useful information to facilitate his/her navigation.
Cookies differ from each other on the basis of the purposes of the user.
FIRST OR THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Depending on the specific entity that installs cookies on the user’s terminal, cookies may be divided into:
• first-party cookies: set by the sites themselves (with the same domain as that indicated in the browser address bar) and can only be read by these sites;
• third-party cookies: set by domains other than that indicated in the browser address bar, i.e. by organisations that do not correspond to the owners of the websites. These cookies are used, for example, to collect information for advertising purposes and to personalise content, as well as to track visits to the site.
TECHNICAL or PROFILING COOKIES
Cookies can also be divided into:
• technical cookies: essential for the correct functioning of a website or application. Without this type of cookie, the site may not function properly or may prevent some functions altogether. The installation of such cookies does not require the prior consent of the users.
• profiling cookies: these are used to collect and store information about the visitor (e.g. pages visited, searches made, etc.) in order to be able to offer advertising messages that are more targeted and in line with the user’s interests. The consent of the person concerned is required for the use of profiling cookies. In the case of third-party cookies, the site has no direct control over the individual cookies and cannot manage them (i.e. it cannot directly install or delete them). The user can however manage these cookies through the settings of the browser (see the section “How to delete cookies from your computer”), or the sites listed in the section “How to block third-party cookies”.
TEMPORARY or PERMANENT COOKIES
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date (or a specific action such as closing the browser) set at the time of installation. Cookies can be classified as follows:
• temporary or session cookies: are stored temporarily in your computer’s memory while you visit a site (e.g. to keep track of the language selected). Session cookies are stored for a short period of time and deleted when you close your browser;
• persistent cookies: remain on your computer for a long period of time, depending on the expiry date set when the cookie is generated. These cookies allow websites to keep information in the memory even during subsequent visits by the user, for example thus avoiding having to enter your login credentials again.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
The present site uses the followingcookies:
• navigation/session cookies: essential to navigate the site using all its features. Without these cookies it would not be possible to provide the requested services. These cookies do not collect information to be used for commercial purposes;
• analytical third party cookies: they collect and analyse anonymous and/or aggregate information on visitors’ use of the site (pages visited, etc.) to provide the user with a better navigation experience. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user in any way;
For further information on third-party cookies, and how to oppose such cookies, please refer to the information of their owners below.
Google (Analytics; Tag Manager; Maps) https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/
HOW TO BLOCK COOKIES FROM YOUR COMPUTER
You can restrict or block cookies by altering your browser settings.
Below are the links that contain instructions on how to remove cookies already installed on your computer for the most popular browsers.
• Mozilla Firefox: for more information visit the specific page
• Microsoft Internet Explorer: for more information visit the specific page
• Chrome: for more information visit the specific page
• Opera: for more information visit the specific page
• Safari iOS: for more information visit the specific page
Disabling some cookies may limit the functionality of the site.
The data controller is Orbital Cultura S.r.l. with registered office in Via P. Petrocchi, 24 50127 Firenze (FI). Orbital Cultura has appointed a Data Protection Officer.
The Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) can be contacted at the following address: DPO@nexi.it, or by sending a written request to the Parent Company Nexi S.p.A., Data Protection Officer’s office, Corso Sempione 55, 20149.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
In compliance with current legislation, the EU Privacy Regulation gives the user of the site the right to exercise specific rights, including those of:
• right of access: the right to obtain confirmation from the Owner as to whether or not personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to personal data and further information on the source, purpose, category of data processed, recipients of communication and/or transfer of data, etc.;
• right of rectification: the right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay, as well as the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional statement;
• Right to deletion: the right to demand the Data Controller delete personal data without unjustified delay, in the case that:
a) personal data are no longer necessary with regard to processing purposes;
b) the consent on which the processing is based is revoked and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
c) personal data have been processed unlawfully;
d) personal data must be deleted in order to fulfil a legal obligation.
• Right to object to the processing: right to object at any time to the processing of personal data that have a legitimate interest of the Owner as legal basis.
• Right to limitation of processing: right to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of processing, in cases where the accuracy of personal data is contested (for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data), if the processing is unlawful and/or the data subject has objected to the processing.
• Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial action, a data subject who considers that his or her processing violates the Privacy Law has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the Member State where he or she resides or habitually works, or of the state where the alleged violation has occurred.
Any exercise of rights or requests for information may be sent directly to the DPO’s email by writing to the following address: DPO@nexi.it, or by sending a written request to the parent company Nexi S.p.A., Data Protection Officer, Corso Sempione 55, 20149 Milano.